- Use a sturdy 5 gal bucket with a tight fitting lid and an optional toilet seat.
- Line it with a double-bagged garbage bags to collect waste.
- Add a deodorizing chemical (such as bleach, lime, or camp chemicals) per solid deposit or at least 2 times a day. (Follow any directions on the packaging.)
1.Don't let you Toilet Turn on You
2, If the Water Lines are Broken or There is No Water
3. If the Toilet Can’t be Used (if it is not safe to enter your bathroom)
4. If You Do Not Have a Plastic Bucket
5. Storage of Human Waste
6. Directions for Proper Disposal of Waste
7. Purchasing A Sanitation Kit